'The last photo'

The weirded out Priest, Chaplin's Restaurant next to the church, Ocean Club, and how and where did they conceal a body if that is what happened?

'The last photo'

Postby Vera » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:41 pm

I wonder whether the police took into their account that the 'last photo' is either a forgery or taken on the day of arrival. And if yes, whether they investigated that possibility or not. Did anyone heard about it?
From my side I asked myself from the beginning why did the McCanns released such an 'important' photo three weeks after her disappearance and why didn't they release more vacation photos?

If I were in such a situation I had released the entire photos of this significant last days. Why didn't they do this? Maybe they couldn't take more photos because Madeleine was already gone before 3rd of May?
Vera

Postby bugalugs1970 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:51 pm

hello vera and welcome

i have heard that the pj have all the photos taken by the mccanns and their pals taken during the weeks stay, there is a lot of speculation around the pool photo on this site which i hope you have found. i suspect the police if it is fake will have details on this like they do on many other things which have not yet entered the public domain.

[:)]

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby Vera » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:57 pm

Hi bugalugs,
yes, I hope so too - the truth must come to light.

Vera
Vera

Postby purrfect_catlover » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:11 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Vera</i>
<br />I wonder whether the police took into their account that the 'last photo' is either a forgery or taken on the day of arrival. And if yes, whether they investigated that possibility or not. Did anyone heard about it?
From my side I asked myself from the beginning why did the McCanns released such an 'important' photo three weeks after her disappearance and why didn't they release more vacation photos?

If I were in such a situation I had released the entire photos of this significant last days. Why didn't they do this? Maybe they couldn't take more photos because Madeleine was already gone before 3rd of May?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hi vera, I think the photo of the kids in the park is the first day.

Let's face it when would they have time to take photos of the kids anyway, they were in the creche all morning, then afternoon they were back in the creche. Hardly time for photos OF WHAT?

Kids on the beach playing, swimming in the pool with mum and dad, er no, INSIDE OF CRECHE, APARTMENT, CRECHE.

The famous tennis photo is allegedly taken by a creche worker.

What a wonderful FAMILY holiday REALLY. So sad.
purrfect_catlover

Return to Praia da Luz & Ocean Club Issues