Photo Video Observations

The weirded out Priest, Chaplin's Restaurant next to the church, Ocean Club, and how and where did they conceal a body if that is what happened?

Photo Video Observations

Postby jigsawjake » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:06 pm

- that the footage of her falling up the stairs on the plane and not being helped sets the scene for "neglectful" parenting

- that there are not the right number of children on the footage

- that they had uptodate photos on their digital camera they could have emailed for the appeal poster, not waited and then released one which is so young as to be useless.
jigsawjake

Postby K.keesha » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:38 am

jigsawjake

the number of children in the bus footage is correct.

Two families travelled from East Midlands airport, the MCCs with 3 kiddies, and the PAYNES with 2 kiddies

The others travelled from Exeter.
Hope this helps
K.keesha

Postby K.keesha » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:44 am

Plane bus phone clip
http://tinyurl.com/3xefv4
....................................................................................................
The Times online May 29 2007
The parents also released the latest mobile telephone images, which show Madeleine clasping her pink Barbie rucksack as she clambers up the steps to the aircraft at East Midlands airport.
Holding hands with another little girl, she loses her footing and slips, grazing her shin on the third step. But although she <b>cut herself quite badly,</b> she stops crying after only seconds.
Mr McCann, holding the pink rucksack, said: “She was really brave.”
On arrival in Portugal the family were filmed sitting on the shuttle bus at Faro airport.
Mr McCann said: “She was dead excited about going away with the rest of the kids.” END QUOTE
two points:
1) In my opinion, the cell phone clip and quote from The Times was designed to highlight Madeleine ALLEGEDLY cutting her knee on the plane steps, and this blood then leaked between the parquetry tiles in the apartment.
This is far fetched as there is no evidence of a cut or dressing on her knee in the following frames of the clip nor in the tennis pic taken a few days later.

http://tinyurl.com/35nx8s

Why did The Times say "<b>she cut herself quite badly</b>,"..?? This unsubstantiated exaggeration reeks of Clarry/ Gerry controlling what the investigative (!!) journalists are reporting.

2) There is speculation this clip was from a previous holiday to the Ocean Club, because Maddy appears too small..
However, I would find difficulty with this, because it would mean everyone else in the clip is also "younger" with different clothes/ hair/ Barbie bag including the Payne family and their children. It would also mean the 4 PDL photos released by the Mccans were from a previous holiday to the O.C. ..............................................

The 4 PDL PICS OF MADELEINE
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVNOGoJ

Hmmmmmm.
K.keesha

Postby K.keesha » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:48 am

jigsawjake
..."..that they had uptodate photos on their digital camera they could have emailed for the appeal poster, not waited and then released one which is so young as to be useless."...
I agree, why not release recent pics of Maddy for the posters?? Rather than one so young as to be useless.
K.keesha

Postby Dancing Girl » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:25 pm

As far as I know the McCanns were never at the Mark Warner Resort before, or in Portugal before!! I am sure Uncle John said in an interview that it was the first time they had gone to Portugal. I know their friends had been to a resort in Greece previously but the McCanns were not with them. Regarding the video footage of them travellling to Portugal, I though that Madeleline had tripped up the stair and Gerry does not seem concerned about her at all. He did not look at her leg and Madeleine seems to have continued to walk up the stairs unaided, so I cannot believe she had a bad cut on her leg. I know he seemed miserable on the bus trip from the plane and actually used the F....word to get friends to stop filming. Also the body language spoke volumnes. I had never watched the video clip on YOU TUBE until Puurfect Catlover mentioned it in a posting and it is true, something was very off between Kate and Gerry at the start of their holiday.
Dancing Girl

Postby jigsawjake » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:08 pm

Keesha I think you are right - the cut sets the scene for the blood.

Also, how can you say of a child "she was DEAD excited" when you don't know if that child is DEAD.
jigsawjake

Postby purrfect_catlover » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:18 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by K.keesha</i>
<br />Plane bus phone clip
http://tinyurl.com/3xefv4
....................................................................................................
The Times online May 29 2007
The parents also released the latest mobile telephone images, which show Madeleine clasping her pink Barbie rucksack as she clambers up the steps to the aircraft at East Midlands airport.
Holding hands with another little girl, she loses her footing and slips, grazing her shin on the third step. But although she <b>cut herself quite badly,</b> she stops crying after only seconds.
Mr McCann, holding the pink rucksack, said: “She was really brave.”
On arrival in Portugal the family were filmed sitting on the shuttle bus at Faro airport.
Mr McCann said: “She was dead excited about going away with the rest of the kids.” END QUOTE
two points:
1) In my opinion, the cell phone clip and quote from The Times was designed to highlight Madeleine ALLEGEDLY cutting her knee on the plane steps, and this blood then leaked between the parquetry tiles in the apartment.
This is far fetched as there is no evidence of a cut or dressing on her knee in the following frames of the clip nor in the tennis pic taken a few days later.

http://tinyurl.com/35nx8s

Why did The Times say "<b>she cut herself quite badly</b>,"..?? This unsubstantiated exaggeration reeks of Clarry/ Gerry controlling what the investigative (!!) journalists are reporting.

2) There is speculation this clip was from a previous holiday to the Ocean Club, because Maddy appears too small..
However, I would find difficulty with this, because it would mean everyone else in the clip is also "younger" with different clothes/ hair/ Barbie bag including the Payne family and their children. It would also mean the 4 PDL photos released by the Mccans were from a previous holiday to the O.C. ..............................................

The 4 PDL PICS OF MADELEINE
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVNOGoJ

Hmmmmmm.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

How could she cut herself she was wearing PINK TROUSERS they would have blood stains on surely but she was seen wearing the same trousers in the park or am i missing something?
purrfect_catlover

Return to Praia da Luz & Ocean Club Issues