That Last Photo - The Fake Detective's verdict

The weirded out Priest, Chaplin's Restaurant next to the church, Ocean Club, and how and where did they conceal a body if that is what happened?

That Last Photo - The Fake Detective's verdict

Postby Sad Git » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:50 am

The "Fake Detective", a well-known expert who has featured frequently on American television and radio, has kindly given his assessment of the last photo of Madeleine:-

"Firstly, there's no way I can state with absolute certainty that the picture is real without being able to examine the full-size original, and even then it would be possible to create a fake that looks like an original.

It would be extremely difficult to find a shot of Madeleine that would match the lighting, the sitting position, the situation, the right age, etc. So, the odds seem very slim for someone finding a picture of her somewhere else and pasting it in to the picture.

Then there's also the matter of the clarity of the picture. If someone were to cut out the picture of Madeleine from another picture which is much larger or much smaller, you'd probably notice a difference in the clarity when it's pasted into the picture in question.

I don't see any trace of fakery in the picture. Nor do I see any reason to believe that the picture might be faked. The lighting is right, the shadows are right and the pose is right. Everything says it's real.

In Conclusion:- It's not impossible for the picture to be a fake, but it is extremely unlikely that it is a fake."

Permission has been granted for this assessment to be reproduced elsewhere.
Sad Git

Postby RENATA » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:48 am

<i><b>"It would be extremely difficult to find a shot of Madeleine that would match the lighting, the sitting position, the situation, the right age, etc. So, the odds seem very slim for someone finding a picture of her somewhere else and pasting it in to the picture. "</b></i>

Hi SG
Thankyou for the above- I think this guy is on the money.
Regardless of the outcome of this case (if there ever is one) I firmly believe that the faking of photos plays no part.
[:)]
RENATA

Postby K.keesha » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:56 am

I've tried to entertain the idea that in the pool pic Maddy was pasted in and in short I think it is unlikely.

So applying Occam's Razor (the simple solutions are usually the best..), I conclude that simply, the pool pic is a genuine photo but taken on 28th April and passed off by the Mccanns as being on May 3rd.

The clues for it being taken on day one of the holiday are in these links
http://truthformadeleine.com/clothing_clues.htm
http://tinyurl.com/3xefv4

Bus video: Sean's jacket, Maddies's jacket also in playground pic
Maddy's jacket also in playground pic and castle pic
Gerry's t shirt also in pool photo

Pics: Gerry's shorts pool pic also in playground pic
I suggest on 28 April, they got off the bus, went to the pool about lunch time and then onto the playground mid afternoon.

Note: it would appear the only 3 pics ever released by the Mccs are taken on the one day, 28th April. Where are the other pics taken on other days?
The Mcs have lied about the pool pic being May 3rd, so as to provide an alibi for gerry and Maddy for that day.
The hair elastic (bead) in Maddy's hair in the pool pic is mentioned by Kate as being removed at bath time. The reason for Kate mentioning this is to "validate" the last photo.
There is a lot of debate about faking the DATE on the pool pic....
over to you Stevo
K.keesha

Postby algarveexpat » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:33 pm

TruthForMadeleine
algarveexpat

Postby Sad Git » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:46 pm

Loving it! We've now gone from swarthy faceless pervs to green furry alien pervs! Is their any life form now left in the known universe that hasn't been fingered as a suspect, before the McCann's supporters will FINALLY consider the possibility that the most overwhelming likely culprits were actually the guilty parties all along...
Sad Git

Postby koh i noor » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:06 pm

salam i saw the photos on the fron page of this site and to me the more natrul one would be of madeleine is under the parasol or is that just abit crazy what do think[?][8D]
koh i noor

Return to Praia da Luz & Ocean Club Issues