The Last Photo 28th April- Clothing Clues

The weirded out Priest, Chaplin's Restaurant next to the church, Ocean Club, and how and where did they conceal a body if that is what happened?

The Last Photo 28th April- Clothing Clues

Postby K.keesha » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:04 am

From Keesha
I am going to comment on this link provided by Stevo

http://truthformadeleine.com/clothing_clues.htm

Conclusion first:: the pool photo or LAST photo was taken on April 28th , the date stamp was changed or misinformed, so there is no (released) photo of Madeleine on 3rd of May, to prove she was alive, allegedly and i.m.o.

The above link and page was collated by Stevo so acknowledgement to him plus other posters who provided several clues (I found at least one clue!!)

to save time:
1) playground pic means = Gerry, Maddy, Sean ,little girl and bald guy.
2) Castle pic = Maddy in pink jacket.. Note: this was released by the Foreign Office as May 2nd so there is a discrepancy in dates
3) Bus video 28th April has East Midlands passengers only, ie: Mcs + Paynes (I think)
4) Pool pic = the famous last photo

Clothing clues in the bus video and other photos on the page are:

Bus video: Sean's jacket, Maddies's jacket also in playground pic
Maddy's jacket also in playground pic and castle pic
Gerry's t shirt also in pool photo

Pics: Gerry's shorts pool pic also in playground pic

Imagine this scenario:
Day one, 28th April, everyone gets off the bus at the Ocean Club, they get changed into poolside clothes and head for the pool as excited kids do!!
A pic is taken (by ??.) at lunch time, the famous LAST pic. The sun is overhead.

Later in the day , they change into warmer clothes, the same ones worn on the shuttle bus and head for the playground .
In castle and playground pic ...Maddy 's pink jacket. Sean's jacket, Gerry has put on a jumper but is still wearing his poolside shorts.
The shadows are longer so it is mid/late afternoon.

The clothing clues above mean this batch of photos were taken on the same day ,because the clothes cross match the shuttle bus day one, 28th April.

The pool photo was taken in this batch on day one, the date was changed or misinformed, so it does not prove Madeleine was alive on May 3rd.

Link for bus video here , there are adverts at first so wait a few secs ( or go to Truthformadeleine or mccanfiles.com)

http://tinyurl.com/3xefv4

Note: tennis balls photo, taken by creche worker allegedly, I don't know the date, we should find out, but I doubt it was May 3rd

Keesha
K.keesha

Postby K.keesha » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:02 pm

If Gerry's pool pic is from day 1 due to same clothes as bus video, it appears he does not have an alibi for 3rd May

It is possible Maddy was not in Gerry's pool pic. Her pic could have been photoshopped in after, using a different single pic of her on her own from another time.

Pool pic: Look at the image of Maddy on her own. She has a hair elastic (bead?) that is not in the castle pic. And she possibly looks younger than the tennis balls photo.

When and where was this single pic of Maddy in the white hat taken?
On another day or even another location to The Ocean Club ??

A single photo of Maddy on her own in the white hat was placed at the PDL shrine. It apparantly does not show Gerry's elbow (from the pool pic)
I can't find the link as yet

Cutting through the rubbish blogspot

http://tinyurl.com/3622z4
K.keesha

Postby K.keesha » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:07 am

Regarding the pic of Maddy on her own that appears at the Rothley and PDL memorials. This was provided by the Mccanns and was (possibly) deliberatley altered to show Maddy on her own (for the purposes of the Shrine).

Maybe this was then used in the pool photo.

Regardless of all of the above, my conclusion is that accusing the Mccanns of altering digital photos is part of their defence. Because they can then accuse the PJ of the same thing, namely the police have doctored evidence photos.
K.keesha

Postby purrfect_catlover » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:04 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by K.keesha</i>
<br />From Keesha
I am going to comment on this link provided by Stevo

Conclusion first:: the pool photo or LAST photo was taken on April 28th , the date stamp was changed or misinformed, so there is no (released) photo of Madeleine on 3rd of May, to prove she was alive, allegedly and i.m.o.

The above link and page was collated by Stevo so acknowledgement to him plus other posters who provided several clues (I found at least one clue!!)

to save time:
1) playground pic means = Gerry, Maddy, Sean ,little girl and bald guy.
2) Castle pic = Maddy in pink jacket.. Note: this was released by the Foreign Office as May 2nd so there is a discrepancy in dates
3) Bus video 28th April has East Midlands passengers only, ie: Mcs + Paynes (I think)
4) Pool pic = the famous last photo

Clothing clues in the bus video and other photos on the page are:

Imagine this scenario:
Day one, 28th April, everyone gets off the bus at the Ocean Club, they get changed into poolside clothes and head for the pool as excited kids do!!
A pic is taken (by ??.) at lunch time, the famous LAST pic. The sun is overhead.

Later in the day , they change into warmer clothes, the same ones worn on the shuttle bus and head for the playground .
In castle and playground pic ...Maddy 's pink jacket. Sean's jacket, Gerry has put on a jumper but is still wearing his poolside shorts.
The shadows are longer so it is mid/late afternoon.

The clothing clues above mean this batch of photos were taken on the same day ,because the clothes cross match the shuttle bus day one, 28th April.

The pool photo was taken in this batch on day one, the date was changed or misinformed, so it does not prove Madeleine was alive on May 3rd.

Link for bus video here , there are adverts at first so wait a few secs ( or go to Truthformadeleine or mccanfiles.com)

Note: tennis balls photo, taken by creche worker allegedly, I don't know the date, we should find out, but I doubt it was May 3rd

Keesha
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hi Keesha it was written at the beginning that at the start of the holiday it was nice weather but it got colder towards the end.

If you also look at the pool picture maddie is quite white indeed and so is gerry, but if you look at the photo of maddie THE FAMOUS tennis ball photograph she is actually quite tanned.

Thats the one thing that confuses me. Have you noticed or am i seeing something that isnt there. I think the pool photo is the first one not the last. I think the tennis ball photo is more likely the last one of the holiday for maddie IMHO. Probably taken on the 2nd May as wasnt there supposed to have been a tennis tournament on the 2nd for the kids to mess about at (according to Bridget O'donnel and maddy liked tennis from what has been said).

JUSTIC FOR MADDY.
purrfect_catlover

Postby K.keesha » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:57 am

purrfect_catlover
Your comments about the weather and suntans

Yes, you would expect by the end of the holiday they would be quite tanned. So a lack of suntans on the last day is an alert.

Thanks for the info about the kiddy tennis tournament and the tennis ball pic (by creche worker) being perhaps being 2nd May. The tennis ball pic if May 2nd, could well be the last (released) photo of Maddy.
Do you think she looks "taller" in this than the pool pic ? And does she seem small in the pool pic compared to Amelie? This could suggest pic of Maddy from an earlier time, was pasted in.
K.keesha

Postby K.keesha » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:16 am

If Maddy was indeed not there on 3rd May, there are theories that Maddy’s pic was pasted in using an EARLIER , younger pic from perhaps an easter holiday or Spain holiday or who knows where. Kate allegedly mentions the elastic band (bead) at bath time on 3rd May to validate the pic.

A pic of Maddy alone (same as pool image) appears at the Rothley memorial and PDL shrine . Perhaps this solo pic, (minus Gerry’s elbow) was used and pasted onto the pool pic. Maybe Gerry was pasted into the pool one too ,if he was away elsewhere that day

Do you think Maddy looks “young” in that pic compaared to Amelie and the tennis ball pic where she seems "taller" ?

Tennis ball pic
http://tinyurl.com/35nx8s

Maybe a lot of her pics including the bus video and castle pic are of a younger Maddy ,compared to the tennis ball pic (taken by a PDL creche worker, allegedly).

No doubt the pool pic released 3 weeks after the disaster did divert from the PJ’s investigation and FOCUSED the public on the CHILD so MONEY would be donated. Perhaps Mcteam felt it was worth releasing it for that alone .

Then again, is it all part of the merry go round, with DOCTORED pics being used by Mcteam defence to discredit the PJ’s evidence (as it proves pics can be tampered with).

Hopefully, the PJ has seized the original memory cards, or did Gerry pass them onto someone during the stolen wallet episode?
K.keesha

Postby purrfect_catlover » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:03 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by K.keesha</i>
<br />
If Maddy was indeed not there on 3rd May, there are theories that Maddy’s pic was pasted in using an EARLIER , younger pic from perhaps an easter holiday or Spain holiday or who knows where. Kate allegedly mentions the elastic band (bead) at bath time on 3rd May to validate the pic.

A pic of Maddy alone (same as pool image) appears at the Rothley memorial and PDL shrine . Perhaps this solo pic, (minus Gerry’s elbow) was used and pasted onto the pool pic. Maybe Gerry was pasted into the pool one too ,if he was away elsewhere that day

Do you think Maddy looks “young” in that pic compaared to Amelie and the tennis ball pic where she seems "taller" ?

Tennis ball pic
http://tinyurl.com/35nx8s

Maybe a lot of her pics including the bus video and castle pic are of a younger Maddy ,compared to the tennis ball pic (taken by a PDL creche worker, allegedly).

No doubt the pool pic released 3 weeks after the disaster did divert from the PJ’s investigation and FOCUSED the public on the CHILD so MONEY would be donated. Perhaps Mcteam felt it was worth releasing it for that alone .

Then again, is it all part of the merry go round, with DOCTORED pics being used by Mcteam defence to discredit the PJ’s evidence (as it proves pics can be tampered with).

Hopefully, the PJ has seized the original memory cards, or did Gerry pass them onto someone during the stolen wallet episode?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Morning Keesha

OK let me tell you this.

At the beginning of all this along came the famous tennis photo of maddie. IT TOTALLY TOTALLY confused me, as the last pool picture was released, and at the time i thought little of it. Then the tennis photo was released and I thought HANG ON A MINUTE, this is a picture of a tall confident little girl who looks about 5 years old with a lovely healthy glow and tan.

I asked at the time on forums where was this photo taken, and was told by many that it was from a PREVIOUS HOLIDAY, so i just accepted that.

Then all the other photos of maddie were released and I thought i am going mad, she seemed to change her age in every shot.

Anyway I put the two pictures together and the tennis photo i am sure is the last photo, she is relaxed, tanned and happy and wearing her pink hat. The pool photo she is WHITE really, and so is gerry. Considering gerry and kate, were out every morning running, walking and playing tennis, one would have expected a darker gerry on the last photo, and if you look at photographs of gerry in the next few days after the 3rd HE DOES LOOK tanned.

OK. Now Keesha, you have an enquiring mind right like me?

Look at the video of maddie going on the airplane with her little friend. She looks much younger then the tennis photograph. Her little legs are so small she trips up the stairs of the plane. We have to remember she is almost 4 here yet to me she looks about 3 early 3 and the twins dont look over 2 either.

Also i am surprised they allowed the plane video as gerry is hear to say a rude word or two when told to CHEER UP LOL.

Its bizarre. I think the tennis photo is the key and have always thought that.

It is soooooooo easy to doctor photographs now and change times as well.

I still feel confused that it took so long to release this photograph. The MW guy said they sorted out photos on the 4th so why did it take another 2 weeks?

If it was me, I would have had as many photographs of her on holiday as I could get. Perhaps though there werent that many by the parents who knows.

I find the new maddie photo of her in the blue shirt bizarre too, she has aged again LOL and where did her long hair come from? It takes ages for kids hair to grow.

Ah well probably we are all seeing something that isnt there, but it is strange.
purrfect_catlover

Postby K.keesha » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:44 pm

purrfect_catlover

Re: plane/bus video

If the kiddies look young in this clip, it could be from an earlier holiday

I would need to find out the ages of the Payne kids in May 2007, ie: the baby in the stroller and the dark haired girl next to Maddie

Also, the adults would look younger with different hair and clothing to pics seen of them in PDL on May 2007 --Gerry, Kate, Fiona Payne and Dianne Webster

Will try and ask Stevo
K.keesha

Postby bugalugs1970 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:10 pm

k keesha

i dont believe the pj have been diverted at all, i think they are well aware of the lies and poor cover ups that have been made.
i would suggest that the pj are focused on getting a fool proof case together against the mccanns and friends given the defence they are up against.

the tide i feel is turning its a matter of time now before the true mccanns are revealed......

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby K.keesha » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:40 pm

bugalugs1970
I agree about the PJ and the tide turning

Any comments about the plane/bus clip or tennis pic??
K.keesha

Postby bugalugs1970 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:22 pm

k keesha

bit out of my league really i dont know much about photography etc other than to press a button...........lol
but i must admit the pool picture does look dodgy to me since my daughter pointed out a few things, she is only studying A level photography so if she can notice it i suspect the experts are well and truely in the know.........

keep posting though im learning..........

[:D]

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby RENATA » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:39 pm

Keesha/Purrfect-catlover

It has been stated many times that Madeleine is <b>small</b> for her age. Lighting and natural sunlight play a big part in how photographs turn out. I myself tan well but I have had many photos taken, say in the strong mid-day sunlight on a beach, where I look pale despite having a deep tan. - Just a thought??[:)]
The other thing is that in the pool photo Madeleine is slightly in profile and is sitting- in the tennis one she is standing. Her hair length and particularly her right side fringe look very similar in both pics. (imho)
RENATA

Postby K.keesha » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:23 am

I've tried to entertain the idea that in the pool pic Maddy was pasted in and in short I think it is unlikely.

So applying Occam's Razor (the simple solutions are usually the best..), I conclude that simply, the pool pic is a genuine photo but taken on 28th April and passed off by the Mccanns as being on May 3rd.

The clues for it being taken on day one of the holiday are in these links

I suggest they got off the bus, went to the pool about lunch time and then onto the playground mid afternoon.

Note: it would appear the only 3 pics ever released by the Mccs are taken on the one day, 28th April. Where are the other pics taken on other days?
The Mcs have lied about the pool pic being May 3rd, so as to provide an alibi for gerry and Maddy for that day.
The hair elastic (bead) in Maddy's hair in the pool pic is mentioned by Kate as being removed at bath time. The reason for Kate mentioning this is to "validate" the last photo.
There is a lot of debate about faking the DATE on the pool pic....
over to you Stevo
K.keesha

Postby RENATA » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:49 am

Hi Keesha

Your theory re the playground picture being taken on day 1 of their holiday is convincing- but you then suggest they may have got off the bus, went to the pool and then on to the playground. That would mean Madeleine and her sister's clothes were changed for the poolside pic - Amelie is wearing an orange sun dress, Madeleine a pink one - then at least Madeleine was re-dressed in her original travel clothes for the playground??, (Amelie not being in this pic). The other thing I noticed was the band/bead on Madeleine's hair at pool does not seem to be in her hair at playground. I magnified it to 300% and could not see any trace of a band/bead in her hair. My only other observation would be the T shirt Gerry is wearing. It's a very plain white half sleeved one, I know some men (specially the sporty types) who buy these plain white ones in pairs or trio packs. In the playground picture he is clearly wearing a long sleeved khaki coloured top??. I do not believe evidence exists re doctoring of photos. What are your thoughts Keesha?

Could you remind me of the date the playground pic is said to have been taken- I can't remember.

Cheers
Renata

[:)]
RENATA

Postby jigsawjake » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:11 am

like a lot of people i have thought that the chronology of the photos is wrong - she looks very old in the tennis photo, and they
would have had uptodate photos to use in the appeal photo not an old one.
I have also seen photos of her without the eye mark, by the way.

Here is what i think the key is in the tennis photo.

I have noticed that they rareky say anything showa anything or do anything which does not refer back or forwards to something else in the story.

Tennis photo - refers to brigit odonnell seeing her playing tennis on the last day, refers to gerrys alibi that he was playing tennis 3 times that day.
jigsawjake

Next

Return to Praia da Luz & Ocean Club Issues