The Last Photo 28th April- Clothing Clues

The weirded out Priest, Chaplin's Restaurant next to the church, Ocean Club, and how and where did they conceal a body if that is what happened?

Postby K.keesha » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:33 am

Renata
all your points are valid about changing clothes several times in one day.
However, it seems perfectly plausible to me, because that is EXACTLY WHAT MY FAMILY DID on our recent holiday to Bali (Indonesia). On arrival at our hotel, we raced up to our rooms, changed into our pool clothes and headed for the pool and some sun...aaahhh, bliss. Later in the afternoon, we got changed into different clothes. And took lots of pics on day one. So this scenario seems very plausible to me.
You mention Gerry's jumper, as i said before, THEY GOT CHANGED INTO WARMER CLOTHES after the pool and then took pics at the playground. He probably put his jumper over his t shirt. And yes he could have more than one t shirt worn on different days, if you have proof of that.

I do not have a definate date for the playground pic, will see if an email to Stevo can confirm.

Thanks for your comments.
Jigsawjake
The tennis photo could have been 2nd May and there are many people who feel Bridgit O'Donnell's article referred to the 2nd May.

So still no pic of Maddy on 3rd of May, in my opinion.
K.keesha

Postby RENATA » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:24 pm

Hi Keesha and thank you for your reply but the lack of the hair bead/band in playground pic only further suggests to me, these pics were not taken on same day (ie the poolside pic and the playground pic.)
RENATA

Postby jigsawjake » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:06 pm

unfortunatley keesha i also think that the photos were taken other than 3rd may, which means that something happened to her other than an abduction on 3rd.
jigsawjake

Previous

Return to Praia da Luz & Ocean Club Issues