did maddie die on the 2nd May

The weirded out Priest, Chaplin's Restaurant next to the church, Ocean Club, and how and where did they conceal a body if that is what happened?

Postby K.keesha » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:23 pm

Cutting through the rubbish blog spot
http://tinyurl.com/34bpbd

See entry 14 Jan 2007

I've posted this elsewhere, but just in case you hadn't seen it.
there is an index bottom right of page
K.keesha

Postby bugalugs1970 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:59 pm

sg
thanks for that

[:)]

what does [:p] mean

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby K.keesha » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:42 am

I think you should have put after your tantalising titbit about news from Leicestershire police station[:p]... and more news about the blue bag.....[:p].
K.keesha

Postby Sad Git » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:06 am

I can see you're getting the hang of this, Keesha. [:o)] Pretty soon you'll be going "U SUXXOR NOOB!" with the best of them.
Sad Git

Postby algarveexpat » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:18 pm

A poster asks "Why is there so little "eye-witness" testimony?
The chief reason is the lack of witness statements taken by the local police.
Even the upstairs neighbour was not properly interviewed until August (due to prompting of the local police by the English newspapers).
Just look at this 14th August 2007 -
"Earlier today Charlotte Gorrod said she was baffled Portuguese police had not spoken to them while they were on holiday even though they offered to help. "
viz -
<Gorrod, a former Great Britain youth and junior level sailor, was drawn into the inquiry after Portuguese police discovered he had hired a car at Faro airport and asked for a child's seat.

In a statement released through Gorrod's Exeter-based legal firm, he said: "A British police officer directly liaising with the Portuguese investigation team recently contacted me to eliminate the vehicle I hired for a holiday with my wife and two-year son in Praia da Luz at the time Madeleine McCann disappeared.

"The vehicle has been identified and I have been told by the British police officer that he has no plans to interview me or my family, and he does not expect me or my family to have any further involvement in the Madeleine McCann investigation."

The statement added: "We are, of course, deeply saddened by Madeleine's disappearance and hope for her safe return."

Earlier today Charlotte Gorrod said she was baffled Portuguese police had not spoken to them while they were on holiday even though they offered to help.

Speaking from the couple's home in Exeter, she told the Evening Standard newspaper: "My husband was on holiday with myself and our son who is aged two. And that is why we needed a baby seat.

"It was our last chance to have a holiday before I got too pregnant to fly.

PA>
algarveexpat

Previous

Return to Praia da Luz & Ocean Club Issues