DISPOSAL OF MADELEINE

The weirded out Priest, Chaplin's Restaurant next to the church, Ocean Club, and how and where did they conceal a body if that is what happened?

Postby bugalugs1970 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:25 am

another new post from gazeta digital

I’ve been looking at old post, at my page, and I realized that several links finish at empty pages. Among those links are stories in the British Press about the challenge the McCann made to police, when they went back to UK – “Find the body and prove we killed her." Is it my impression or the story seems to have vanished from the Net?

i found several months ago when i tried to find articles on this that they had vanished into thin air, can anyone here find one, if so please post me a link.. cheers

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby bugalugs1970 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:12 am

im starting to doubt my original theory of madeleine being disposed of a sea, if this were the case gerry would not or could not confidently say "find the body and prove it". in order to say this he must be cock sure that the pj wont find the body and if dumped at sea it possible it could be washed up or get caught in a fishers net etc. so what else could have been done with madeleine's body perhaps to ensure non recovery other than cvthevets theory or some form of cremation. i had heard it suggested that ro brought the body home with him on his return to the uk but quickly dismissed this idea, but could it be possible that madeleine was somehow brought back to the uk, i also remember the mccanns holding a private prayer session in the latter rented apartment in pdl, it was for 30 close friends and family only, i have heard some suggestion of this being a wake.

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby bugalugs1970 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:34 am

ok ive just spent the last 20 minutes trying to find the articles that were related to gerry's "find the body and prove it" quote
every article i came across via media keeps coming up with article not found WHY?

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogs ... -body.html

LOOK AT THEIR HAPPY SMILING FACES IN THIS LINK..........

[V]

bugalugs1970

Postby bugalugs1970 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:20 am

a rather interesting idea from pat brown a criminal profiler

Would it really be possible for one of the McCanns to cart the body of their daughter back to England? Yes, absolutely. Because of the climate in Portugal, it is possible that should they have buried Maddy in a shallow grave in a sandy substrate, her body would have mummified. Mummification is a desiccation of the corpse where the fluids drain into the ground and the rest of the body dries up. There is relatively little odor associated with a mummified body.

If this occurred, the body would be easier to transport; it would be lighter and drier and lacking the horrible smell of a corpse. Such a body could easily be placed in a sealed bag and placed in a suitcase. Screening of stowed luggage is not likely to uncover a body inside of a suitcase and when the traveler reaches the other end and goes through customs, they enter the “Have nothing to declare line,” and just walk through (unless they exhibit concerning behavior that raises a red flag and launches a search of the luggage). As to the McCanns, I seriously doubt they were searched upon arrival, not with all the press surrounding them and the mass of curious onlookers, reporters, and VIPS lurking about.

IF the McCanns were involved and IF Maddy’s body was brought home, when this would have happened is another question. Unfortunately, only those inside the organization would (we hope) know the truth about the McCann’s movements. For example, Gerry McCann returned to England on June 19, just four days after an exhaustive search for Madeleine was called off. This search was in an arid, desolate area (the kind of climate which might encourage the mummification of a body) near a town called Odiaxere. A letter from an unknown sender had stated she could be found there in a shallow grave. Four days later, Gerry is on a plane home. I don’t know if he took any luggage with him, anything more than a rucksack (which I don’t know the size of). He only stayed for the day, purportedly to attend some meetings. He claims he had his wallet stolen while getting money from an ATM and later that evening, the wallet was mailed back to him. A rather peculiar story that I wonder might not be a cover for the reason he was late to his meetings; he ostensibly spent the time calling credit card companies to cancel his credit cards.

If I were the police investigator, I would follow up this lead. I would want to know what luggage Gerry took with him to England. I would try to see if there was any proof to the wallet theft story. I would find out if he had any “alone” time on the trip. I would find out if he made those phone calls to the credit card companies and if he really got money from an ATM. I would find out exactly where he was that day through any evidence of his movements (phone call tracking, receipts, witnesses, etc.). I would want to know if anyone met him, especially anyone who he could have transferred a package from one suitcase to another.

I would check all the McCann trips and look for possibly ways for them to transport a body away from Portugal. And, again, I would look for all possible places within Portugal or neighboring countries as possible places to hide or bury a body. I would check the possibility of a burial at sea.

If I were the Portuguese police, I would be following all leads, even those that lead away from the McCanns. It never hurts to be thorough. The point is to recover Madeleine, dead or alive, and bring justice to those that hurt her. In the end, it doesn’t matter which theory is correct (except as an educational tool for future investigations). It only matters that the case is solved.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

bugalugs1970

Postby RENATA » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:39 am

Hi Bugalugs

Hope you are having a good weekend , see your still digging (little terrier) Re Pat Brown's suggestions- I'm pretty sure the PJ and Leicester Police have checked McCann's comings and goings. I'm sure since the very early days both he, his wife, the Tapas crowd and anyone associated with them has been carefully watched.
[;)]
RENATA

Postby bugalugs1970 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:19 am

hey renata

im having a good w/e my daughter has gone to her first ever house party so im dreding her coming home drunk.......lol

with regards to the pj watching the mccanns have they though, it wasnt until end of june that we heard of the first inkling of suspicions falling upon the mccanns and its not the first time ive come across someone suggesting that the body of madeleine may be back in the uk. someone suggested that ro may have brought it back on his return and i did hear that a private jets leave portugal quite often destined for the uk. i find it hard imagine just disposing of a child like a dead animal but i know i must remember that what i cannot imagine myself doing others are in fact quite capable.

hope your having a good w/e too, i really should be studying but to be honest im welcoming the distraction at the moment.
[:)]

bugalugs1970

Postby RENATA » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:26 am

I think if Madeleine's body had been temporarily hidden the PJ would have found it. If they failed to do so it would suggest their intial searches were at best half hearted and at worst totally incompetent. I dont believe Madeleine was spirited back to Blighty. I think the wee soul is in the ocean somewhere and will never be discovered.
[:(]
RENATA

Postby bugalugs1970 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:19 am

renata

i just dont think so, gerrys quote "find the body and prove it" indicates to me that he is extremly confident that madeleine's body will never be found and the only thing i can think of that would ensure a body to never be found would be some form of cremation or consumption (which i dont believe to have happened at all). Its possible if she had been dumped at sea that her remains would get washed up or caught in a fishermans net of some sort if i had dumped a body at sea i would not be confident that the body would never be found. In saying that i do remember gerry posting a blog saying that he had recieved a early morning call from a journalist telling him that a body had been found washed ashore on the beach, i cant remember gerrys exact words but his blog was a little bit ruffled.

bugalugs1970

Postby Julie » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:29 pm

Not the "find the body" quote, but the "put up or shut up" one :

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 507708.ece

<font color="gold">Treasure your children, you cannot replace them</font id="gold">
Julie

Postby K.keesha » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:20 pm

WHEN, HOW and by WHOM was Maddie's body (allegedly) moved from the apartment?

I've always wondered whether it was on the evening of May 3rd when O'brien was missing from the Tapas table

OR
much earlier on May 3rd.
Allegedly, on May 3rd Gerry was missing from the tennis tournament. At around 6.30pm his friend/s called in on Kate wondering why he wasn't at tennis.
K.keesha

Postby bugalugs1970 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:46 pm

hiya keesha

the pj think that the mccanns hid the body and later moved it once hiring the scenic around the 25th may sometime. i find this really hard to believe that they could move a body under such media glare. the pj thought that madeleines body was relocated on the day the mccanns went to Huelva with John Corner (acting as cameraman) i believe it was a bank holiday that day in spain and the pj were suspicous as to why the mccanns would want to go to a town when all was quite, they had meant to go the day before but gerry came down with a bug!!!!!!
i really dont have any firm idea or theory as to when and where madeleine was disposed of if indeed she was. The sea seems the most logical but i cant get it out of my head how confident gerry is/was about the pj not finding the body re "find the body and prove it" quote.

bugalugs1970

Postby Vera » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:59 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bugalugs1970</i>
<br />renata
great topic
i tend to be drawn to her being disposed of in the sea, several reasons lead me to this
1 the parents obsession with the coast line during their walks and runs
2 if weighted down i would assume (wrongly maybe) that the chances of her body being washed up are reduced

however i do remember reading that special equipment had been used in an attempt to locate her remains in the ocean, again this is not fact just an article in the media.
last night i mulled over a lot on this case and it struck me that perhaps the secrecy laws in portugal have in fact not been as violated as much as one might believe, hence the vast amount of vibrant speculation in the press. im still shocked at my daughters initial response to the pool picture it has certainly got me reassessing the theory that madeleine died on the night of 3/5. Is so easy to underestimate people.
I do still firmly believe that the mccanns are covering the death of their daughter, how it happened, perhaps an accident whilst they were away at chaplins and discovered on their return (which child was crying that night 2/5). Could it be that one of the parents shook madeleine (sbs)or roughly handled her with no intention of causing death ?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Vera

Postby Vera » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:17 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bugalugs1970</i>
<br />renata
great topic
i tend to be drawn to her being disposed of in the sea, several reasons lead me to this
1 the parents obsession with the coast line during their walks and runs
2 if weighted down i would assume (wrongly maybe) that the chances of her body being washed up are reduced

however i do remember reading that special equipment had been used in an attempt to locate her remains in the ocean, again this is not fact just an article in the media.
last night i mulled over a lot on this case and it struck me that perhaps the secrecy laws in portugal have in fact not been as violated as much as one might believe, hence the vast amount of vibrant speculation in the press. im still shocked at my daughters initial response to the pool picture it has certainly got me reassessing the theory that madeleine died on the night of 3/5. Is so easy to underestimate people.
I do still firmly believe that the mccanns are covering the death of their daughter, how it happened, perhaps an accident whilst they were away at chaplins and discovered on their return (which child was crying that night 2/5). Could it be that one of the parents shook madeleine (sbs)or roughly handled her with no intention of causing death ?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hi bugalugs,
what's about this hypothesis:
The McCanns faked the abduction to make money and took her to hiding place. Then one day between May 3rd and May 28th a fatal accident happened and they must get rid of the body. This could explain the covered distance and traces in the hired care 25 days after her disappearance.
Vera

Postby jigsawjake » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:22 pm

vera it is possible.

gerry - i fear she has been taken out of portugal and abducted.
jigsawjake

Postby bugalugs1970 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:28 pm

vera

possible but not probable i think, the mccanns by all accounts are not hard up or were not prior to madeleines alleged abduction, but the thought has crossed my mind a few times in particular when edward smethurst said "if madeleine was taken and was then found it would prove the mccanns innocence and no charges could be brought"
he said words to that effect in an interview recently, i think i've posted the exact words used on here somewhere or a link for the interview.

bugalugs1970

PreviousNext

Return to Praia da Luz & Ocean Club Issues