10pm May 2nd to 10pm May 3rd

The weirded out Priest, Chaplin's Restaurant next to the church, Ocean Club, and how and where did they conceal a body if that is what happened?

Postby bugalugs1970 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:46 pm

jigsawjake

in one of the docs on madeleine (channel 4) it was stated that if madeleine had left the apartment(wandered off) she would be most likely to be drawn to the area which projected light ie the reception area which leads through to the tapas bar, it was stated that it would be unlikely for madeleine to have walked in any direction which did not omit light.
i dont myself really swallow the pool theory its possible but not probable. i dont swallow any theories suggesting maddie wandered off either its logical that she would go to a place which projected light, wouldnt we all, small children do not like darkness and that is a fact.

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby jigsawjake » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:26 pm

if there was light there, then that would make sense, although i have also read that it was dark because there were no staff memebers there at that time of night.
jigsawjake

Postby K.keesha » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: drugs
Anyone know anything about benedrine?
Blue Bag - Some information Mirror Forum page 26
KappyKanz Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:55 am

Also, we had a poster who really was the source who no longer posts since Rebelo took over. But before that he did say the consensus was that she was given little sleeping pills - Benedrine, and when she had a reaction to that she was given medicine by a shot to try and counteract the tranquilizer. Since I really trusted this poster it made me think the PJ did find those pills, or residue from them in 5A, and we know they did find the hypo in the commode the first time they went to their apt when the alarm was sounded.
END QUOTE

...a hypodermic in the bathroom..!??
K.keesha

Postby bugalugs1970 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:58 pm

k keesha

i find it difficult to believe that the pj found a hypo in the commode or anywhere else in the apartment, the mccanns and co had/have done a fantastic job of clearing up evidence i cant believe they would neglect to remove a needle. but the sleeping pill thing is interesting gonna look into it, i think they would have crushed the pills and diluted them in juice though as little nippers of that age dont take tabs easily.

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby RENATA » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:31 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by K.keesha</i>
<br />Re: drugs
Anyone know anything about benedrine?
Blue Bag - Some information Mirror Forum page 26
KappyKanz Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:55 am

Also, we had a poster who really was the source who no longer posts since Rebelo took over. But before that he did say the consensus was that she was given little sleeping pills - Benedrine, and when she had a reaction to that she was given medicine by a shot to try and counteract the tranquilizer. Since I really trusted this poster it made me think the PJ did find those pills, or residue from them in 5A, and we know they did find the hypo in the commode the first time they went to their apt when the alarm was sounded.
END QUOTE

...a hypodermic in the bathroom..!??

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hi Keesha

Benedrine is a drug that is sometimes used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a condition that becomes apparent in some children in the preschool and early school years. It is hard for these children to control their behavior and/or pay attention. It is estimated that between 3 and 5 percent of children have ADHD.
[:)]
RENATA

Postby K.keesha » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:06 pm

Thanks Renata
so it sounds like benedrine is not something given as a "sleeping pill"...

do you know, my hubby has NOT been following this case, is NOT interested in being updated on events, (he's a soccer fan), but in the ONE brief exchange we had, I mentioned the PJ suspected the child died in the apartment. The first thing he said was "drugs", probably party drugs....
K.keesha

Postby K.keesha » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Hey Stevo
Just noticed we've all got stars.... and I'm in for questioning....
K.keesha

Previous

Return to Praia da Luz & Ocean Club Issues