10pm May 2nd to 10pm May 3rd

The weirded out Priest, Chaplin's Restaurant next to the church, Ocean Club, and how and where did they conceal a body if that is what happened?

10pm May 2nd to 10pm May 3rd

Postby Tim » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:55 pm

Leaks ( Yet another rumour ! ) suggest that the Portuguese Police consider it most likely that Madeleine was dead by midnight May 2nd and the 'missing' sports bag was used to relocate the body.

No CCTV footage or non T13 (ok T9) confirmed sigting of Madeleine on the 3rd.

Any 'holes' in this theory?

:)

Tim
Tim

Postby Tim » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:58 pm

OK can a moderator alter the title to 10pm May 2nd etc ?

Edit doesn't work on Firefox it seems... sorry
Tim

Postby bugalugs1970 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:28 pm

tim
isnt there witness's independant of the t9 that saw madeleine on the 3rd may.
the staff at the diner where they ate with the children, didnt a member of staff or owner claim that gerry was dancing with madeleine or am i mistaken with my dates and was that on the 2/5
havent some of the warner nannies made statements that madeleine was at the kids club for several hours in the morning and then taken for lunch by the mccanns then promptly returned until late afternoon on the 3/5
it seems a strange thing for the pj to suggest when so many people have given their accounts of madeleines whereabouts on the 3/5.
hmmmmmmmm interesting are the police suggesting that one of the other children on the holiday stood in for madeleine that day i wonder, it seems quite unbelievable.
it could link in with the chaplins mystery of the crying child but i find it difficult to accept
where on earth did you find this info ?
bugalugs1970

Postby Tim » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:46 pm

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... sc&start=0

Gold plated Hard Facts are so hard to get. Maybe this is yet another red-herring ?

[:(]

Tim
Tim

Postby RENATA » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:19 pm

Tim sorry but I think the blogger, Coldwater has printed yet another un-sourced, unsubstantiated piece of speculation.............[:)]thats my polite way of saying it lol I agree with you Bugalugs.
RENATA

Postby Tim » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:37 pm

You may well be right as my memory is less than perfect for that level of detail.

If in a fortnight absolutely nothing more has happened to justify it, I'll owe an Apology to this Forum. (Very likely ! )
Tim

Postby bugalugs1970 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:45 pm

tim
thanks for the link
what a fascinating post, after reading it in full i can in fact imagine this to be an acceptable theory allowing a cooling off period, strategic planning and cleaning process hmmmm does seem to fit better than the death of madeleine in the early evening of may 3rd. The scent the dogs picked up, that fits better.
I dismissed this theory to quickly
lots to ponder on now.....
bugalugs1970

Postby Tim » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:09 pm

A bit more to ponder from 'The Mirror Forum':-

jewdee Says:
December 23rd, 2007 at 12:27 pm
I have information that no one will listen to. I have been told Maddie was found floating face down in the pool, by her father. The cover up was staged because the McCanns had sedated their children before going out. If the drug used on Maddie actually caused her drowning, they could have been charged with manslaughter.

end quote

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=34891

The fit is frighteningly neat IMHO .

I really hope I'm wrong and Madeleine is found alive. Probability on a 0 to 1 scale is 0.0000001

All my professional life I've been trained to seek the truth, develop a theory, test it and try again. I have discovered many errors in accepted theories and loads in 'Text books'.

I always doubt whatever is not presented as 'raw' data.

So my apologies for 'Theory' testing here.
Tim

Postby bugalugs1970 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:30 pm

oh tim you certainly find some good post's

its possible is all i can say on this, speculation and theories can be endless.
im sure we have all read the truth but spread out over many different posts and articles combined.
i am 110% convinced however that the mccanns know madeleine is dead, they know where she is and how she came to die.
My theory being based on stats and info that im aware of regarding the possibility of paedo abduction and my mere observations of how they have all conducted themselves and controlled the media and public (not all) throughout.

My initial thought on this case was "why were they not concerned about the pool next to the apartment, how could they think it was safe" as a parent myself i would never ever contemplate leaving my children unattended near a pool or pond.
bugalugs1970

Postby bugalugs1970 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:03 pm

just an after thought

if the tale of the 2/5 is to be believed then it could be possible that the mccanns sedated maddie on the 3/5, for obvious reasons.
Km trained as an anaesthestist i have read

Gerrys check 9.05pm found maddie in pool, took her out and into apartment, goes next door to ro's/jt's apartment and creates a cover story with ro who it has been claimed was in the apartment at that time
9.20 gm returns to tapas bar, was that why gm felt it necessary to disclose to jez o about his child care and defend his actions on leaving the children alone?
9.15 jt returns to her apartment and is told of accident & plans by ro
21.20 jt returns to tapas bar, awaiting ro's call for her to return to the apartment
9.30 oldfield takes kates turn to check kids, why?
9.30 ro makes the journey to the coast and disposes of maddie in the sea, returns to apartment changes clothes, returns to tapas bar at 9.55 (estimated walk to sea is 10 mins)
9.45 jt returns to her apartment, why? is she to distraught at what she has just found out and doesnt want to be at the table when kate discovers maddie has gone?
10.00 kate goes to check children. maddie gone

It was claimed in the media that gerry made / recieved 14 texts in all between his arrival at the tapas bar and 10.00pm. The time the mccanns arrived at the tapas bar has been disputed many times by not only members of the tapas 9 but by staff and other diners.
It has also been claimed again through the media/mw staff that ro was not present at all that evening.
Could it be that maddie drowned, could it be kates despair was genuine at first (if theory is true she would be well aware of the facts by now im sure)
bugalugs1970

Postby RENATA » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:32 pm

Hi Buglalugs

Re Your pool theory- its the willing accomplice thing I cant get my head round and no witnesses seeing a sopping wet corpse being extracted from a pool- the extractor would be sopping too - did GM change his clothes that night and at what point did he meet Jeremy Wilkins for their 10 min chat. Too tight a timeline imo lol

Gosh Bugalugs youve got my head spinning now.

Bye the way, following on our conversation about 'people watching' have you seen the www.mccannfiles.com under Kate's interviews- a very interesting read. let me know [:)]
RENATA

Postby bugalugs1970 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:04 pm

renata
this page in the mccann files highlights exactly what fuels my suspicions, having told a few porkys in my time, and not at such a scale as im suggesting for the mccanns, it is very difficult when questioned under intensity to maintain "calm, articulation and control"
Based on my own personnel experiences with the police i feel the pj would gain alot from reinterviewing all of the tapas9, the police are clever buggers (cops make the best crooks) and have great tactics for tripping you up and most of the time you dont even know they have done it. That is why the mccanns were advised to "no comment" certain questions, which in turn fuels the police suspicions, and i'd bet a years salary on that........
Kate didnt go looking for maddie, why, because she knows what has happened and knew it would be fruitless.

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby bugalugs1970 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:13 pm

renata
in addition
why no witnesses to gm holding a sopping wet corpse, well if reports are to be believed witnessess where scarce on the ground that night and at that time, remembering gm went to 5a at 9.05 and returned to tapas 9.20, oh and he supposedly had a chat with jo for a few mins.
Willing acomplice leads me back to gm and ro being embroiled in a negl case.
As for whether gm changed his clothes i have no idea, but i know its been claimed ro did, actually maybe ro discovered maddie in the pool, text'd gm hence gm's return to 5a at 9.05. The 14 texts intrigue me, what a lot of texts to make dont you think between 8.35 - 10.00pm whilst dining with pals......

No wonder ive never won a game of cluedo........

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby RENATA » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:23 pm

Hi Bugalugs

I know you care - that comes over very clearly.

Keep it comin lol
You'll convince me yet[;)]

PS The 14 texts- yep very suspicious if true, maybe Gerry was texting his bird -lol [}:)]

See you later
RENATA

Postby jigsawjake » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:47 pm

i cant see how she would have got into the pool - as far as i can see on a map i was shown, the pool is in the enclosed area with entrance via reception, the apartment is outside that - she may have known where the parents were and come looking for them, but i find it hard to believe that a young girl would have gone throgh the closed recpetion in the night by herself, even if she was familiar with it in the day.
jigsawjake

Next

Return to Praia da Luz & Ocean Club Issues