Quiz Night

The weirded out Priest, Chaplin's Restaurant next to the church, Ocean Club, and how and where did they conceal a body if that is what happened?

Postby Dancing Girl » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:16 pm

Quite honestly I wonder why the McCanns took the kids on holiday to Portugal at all. Between the Kiddies Club and the going out for adult time they hardly spent any time with the kids. What with the tennis lessons and the Tapas Bar!!!! I do not understand it at all as even when Madeleine went missing they STILL left the twins for HOURS and HOURS in the Kiddies Club and they had no idea who had taken Maddy and we all know children are harmed/taken by people they KNOW so it COULD have been an employee of Mark Warner. The kids were in the Kiddies Club morning AND afternoons while the McCanns went JOGGING!!! We have had interview after interview with Uncle John, Aunty Phil, Mr and Mrs Healey etc so it seems there were more than enough people to look after Madeleine and the twins for one week while Kate and Gerry had adult time with their friends!!!!!!
Dancing Girl

Postby bugalugs1970 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:06 pm

dancing girl

im a firm believer in actions speak louder than words, they left the twins after maddie's alledged "abduction" because they knew there was no abduction.
I myself wonder why they took the children on holiday, its seems clear that it was not aimed at being a family holiday.

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby Stevo » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:48 am

Today I was talking to some on another forum and I had mentioned how good the crowd is in here. Small I know, but the quality of postings is what counts. I think I mentioned before that my angle was to create a website and a forum and I was interested in the McCann case as the theme for me to do the technical stuff. A big thanks to the contributors in here for making it all happen. If you can entice others in to join in I think this is becoming a great place to exchange the views.

Thanks guys [:D]
Stevo
Site Admin

Postby bugalugs1970 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:03 pm

stevo

<font color="blue">"We haven't heard anything from Ms Chekaya have we? She's the buxom aerobics instructor we heard about but we've nothing from her at all. I believe she's a vital witness and is keeping quiet because the PJ want her to. Mrs Fenn refuses to talk to anyone as does Murat. No wonder - they are all vital witnesses who will blow massive holes in the McCann's and T9 testimony"</font id="blue">

i think you are 100% correct and it is these testimony's i think that will be crucial in securing the covictions of the mccanns and their cohort's. The only witnesses to date that have publicly spoken are either members of the tapa9 (ie jane tanner) or the ones with which little importance can be placed on what they actually saw, being that what they saw was nothing more than what it was, people going about there business in an innocent fashion.

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby purrfect_catlover » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:30 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Stevo</i>
<br />Today I was talking to some on another forum and I had mentioned how good the crowd is in here. Small I know, but the quality of postings is what counts. I think I mentioned before that my angle was to create a website and a forum and I was interested in the McCann case as the theme for me to do the technical stuff. A big thanks to the contributors in here for making it all happen. If you can entice others in to join in I think this is becoming a great place to exchange the views.

Thanks guys [:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I bought my forum buddie DANCING GIRL, she is brilliant, just wants answers DO WE GET A PRIZE lol. Mariax
purrfect_catlover

Postby K.keesha » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:46 am

I think it is time the T9 went to another quiz night, at PJ HQ.

If (after starting off at the Tapas) they went onto the Chaplins quiz night on Tue 2nd May, the neglect is more serious. A lot further than the back garden.
K.keesha

Previous

Return to Praia da Luz & Ocean Club Issues