Edited

The weirded out Priest, Chaplin's Restaurant next to the church, Ocean Club, and how and where did they conceal a body if that is what happened?

Edited

Postby algarveexpat » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:10 pm

Edited

<i>Message from Sad Git - "algarve/expat" why have you edited all your posts? It's considered bad form on a forum to adjust posts long after people have posted responses to them. If your intention was to remove your postings then just say the word and I'll do so for you.....</i>
algarveexpat

Postby bugalugs1970 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:22 pm

Algarveexpat

It would be interesting to see if the MW resort has a history of break ins, it is not uncommon for holiday resorts to be targeted in that way by petty criminals.
As someone once said " i bet the mccanns took all their valuables or hid them on their nights out, just leaving the children at home"

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby purrfect_catlover » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:22 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bugalugs1970</i>
<br />Algarveexpat

It would be interesting to see if the MW resort has a history of break ins, it is not uncommon for holiday resorts to be targeted in that way by petty criminals.
As someone once said " i bet the mccanns took all their valuables or hid them on their nights out, just leaving the children at home"

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

The report above by algarveexpat is from august, so I dont hold much interest in it to be honest, it was all checked out at the time from what i have read.

<b>MW did warn all the holiday goers that there had been burglaries in the area, and to keep valuables locked up but this didnt include kids obviously.</b>

There was a link to this on the mirror forum but sadly thats no longer there.
purrfect_catlover

Postby bugalugs1970 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:54 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by purrfect_catlover</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bugalugs1970</i>
<br />Algarveexpat

The report above by algarveexpat is from august, so I dont hold much interest in it to be honest, it was all checked out at the time from what i have read.

<b>MW did warn all the holiday goers that there had been burglaries in the area, and to keep valuables locked up but this didnt include kids obviously.</b>

There was a link to this on the mirror forum but sadly thats no longer there.

thanks PC, as i've said for ages it is highly unlikely that a singular paedophile or paedophile ring targeted a specific area(in particular apartment 5a) for almost a year before finally abducting a child.

bugalugs1970

Postby Dancing Girl » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:50 pm

Hopefully now Mark Warner actually inform parents that it is not allowed to leave children unattended in the holiday apartments. I have been very shocked indeed by the number of journalists who insist that Brits and Germans do this "all the time"!!"Good Parenting" etc. Obivously people have to be properly informed that this is dangerous, unbelievable but apparently true!!!
Dancing Girl

Postby bugalugs1970 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:23 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dancing Girl</i>
<br />Hopefully now Mark Warner actually inform parents that it is not allowed to leave children unattended in the holiday apartments. I have been very shocked indeed by the number of journalists who insist that Brits and Germans do this "all the time"!!"Good Parenting" etc. Obivously people have to be properly informed that this is dangerous, unbelievable but apparently true!!!

i have never left my children unatteneded whilst on holiday or anywhere else to that matter, i do not swallow that the doc's were naive its just rubbish they must be aware of the problems that can occur whilst leaving children unattended at such a young age. IMO journalists are wrong i have spoken with numerous friends about this and i've come across none that practise the parenting the mccanns did on holiday or anywhere else to that matter. I think this type of parenting is in a minority.

bugalugs1970

Postby Dora » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:37 am

We'd never leave 2 and 3 year olds alone in the house while we mow the lawn - but Gerry has inferred that leaving his young children alone in a hotel room was comparable to his leaving them alone while he mowed the lawn.
He and Kate inject spin created by their PR coaches.
Dora

Postby Dora » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:50 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dancing Girl</i>
<br />Obviously people have to be properly informed that this is dangerous, unbelievable but apparently true!!!

I agree, because the McCann's haven proven that some parents negligently leave their children vulnerable to abduction by "strangers" by leaving them alone in hotel rooms.

So, why aren't the McCann's warning parents to "NEVER LEAVE CHILDREN ALONE IN HOTEL ROOMS"? Why has Gerry never blogged a warning to parents: "DON'T DO AS KATE & I DID"?

Answer: The McCann's objective is a selfish one that has nothing to do with protecting other children from "abduction".
Dora

Return to Praia da Luz & Ocean Club Issues