PJ know where Maddie was kept before final resting

The weirded out Priest, Chaplin's Restaurant next to the church, Ocean Club, and how and where did they conceal a body if that is what happened?

PJ know where Maddie was kept before final resting

Postby bugalugs1970 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:18 pm

found this on the mirror forum, it would appear that the pj know where maddie was kept before being moved to her final resting position.

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... c&start=30

http://sosmaddie.dhblogs.be/archive/200 ... a-luz.html gonna try and get trans of this article unless someone on here is capable and willing.

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby buttercupdaisy » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:38 pm

I have translated topic for you

<i>Message from Sad Git(Moderator), Welcome and thanks buttercupdaisy, but whooaaa, way too looooooooooooooooonngg. Unfortunately we have short attention spans here. [:)] If a link is unavailable, could you perhaps edit into a summary? I've had to chop most of it but I've left the following bit in which I found interesting:-</i>

No-one at Praia da Luz has seen the man that Clarence Mitchell, spokesman of the McCanns, claims is the key to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. But if no-one at PDL has seen the suspect, in the United Kingdom the press is reporting several witnesses found by Metodo 3. Three now remember having seen him : they are Isabel Gonzalez, Amanda Mills and Charlotte Pennington.

Isabel Gonzalez, a Spaniard, has told Metodo 3 that she saw Madeleine on 15 June in the town of Zaio in Morocco, « being dragged by a Moroccan woman ». Later she returned to her declarations affirming that the girlfriend of Robert Murat, German Michaela Walczuch, was also in Zaio with Madeleine. Even so, Metodo 3 have failed to find the least trace of Madeleine in Morocco. Isabel Gonzalez affirms now that she would have equally seen a man who closely resembled the « croquis », the same day that she saw Madeleine.

Amanda Mills, of Basildon, Essex, is the second witness found by Metodo 3 who returned to her declarations of the month of May regarding the suspect. Initially the British tourist revealed that she had seen a man with a blanket in the terrace of an Ocean Club apartment, but she could not identify him because it was late at night and the man was in a dark area. The events happened two weeks before the arrival of the McCanns in PDL but Amanda Mills, who did not judge it important to inform the Portuguese police, made contact with Metodo 3 because she « wanted to help the McCanns ». She admits that, at the time, she could not even see whether there was a child in the blanket.
buttercupdaisy

Postby bugalugs1970 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Errrrrrrrrr is that all it says...........[:D]

thanks buttercupdaisy

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby Tim » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Many thanks Sad Git. A daunting task !

So no advances the,,,

[:(]
Tim

Postby koh i noor » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:59 pm

salam to me what these poeple saw was before the 3rd may or they have there days muddledthe witnesses would help if they got it straight[8D]

peace and blessings salam alykium
koh i noor

Return to Praia da Luz & Ocean Club Issues