Father Pacheco

The weirded out Priest, Chaplin's Restaurant next to the church, Ocean Club, and how and where did they conceal a body if that is what happened?

Postby bugalugs1970 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:02 pm

dancing girl

The reason being is simple Kate knew that madeleine was dead, hence her overly distraught reaction once the first words of abduction (her planned visit to 5a at 10.00pm) were spoken this was the signal, the moment she had waited for, allowing her to release the real grief she had kept inside since madeleines death.

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby bugalugs1970 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:27 pm

admist other crap in a report from the sun

<font color="red">Meanwhile Kate is being snubbed by the priest she turned to in Portugal after Maddie vanished. Padre Jose Pacheco, 46, who gave the McCanns the keys to his church in May, refuses to take her calls and answer texts. </font id="red">

did kate confess to this poor man, what a challenge to his faith if she did i have great sympathy for father pacheco, another sincere soul that has had his life ruined by the mccanns.
[V]

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Postby jigsawjake » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:02 pm

several interesting thinsg raised in your posts here -

catlover, it never made sense to me that the abdctor would go through the window, when there was a door.

the priest - i wonder if they confessed anything to him, or he was upset at the reprimand for doing what he thought was the right thing.Or he had confession from someone else as suggested.Or even that the mcanns confessed to something else - perhaps having hit the child, or other, and now regretted it as she was missing - people dont like to think of parents hitting their childen even in fair reprimand.or mnaybe it is as simple as being hounded by the press when he knows nothing?I can imagine he will have been chased a bit.

There was a photo of cuddlecat with a rosary round its neck which upset a lot of people as well.

gerry remarked in the vanity fair article that he was not all that religious.

They seem to have been pushing religion at any chnace they had - they went back to england for half a day to be godparents at a childs ceremony.It was private, why mention it, unless making a point?

jigsawjake

Postby bugalugs1970 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:15 am

a few words from father P

http://portugalresident.com/portugalres ... p?ID=23328

[:)]

bugalugs1970

Previous

Return to Praia da Luz & Ocean Club Issues