recruitment for the fmf

Money has been at the heart of this case. Whether it's the speed of setting up the "official" Fund or the multitude of wealthy benefactors providing financial support to the McCanns, it has always been a talking point.

recruitment for the fmf

Postby bugalugs1970 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:37 am

found this on mirror forum

"Team France comprises of 3 different teams, all focussing on different organisations. The organisations you will be researching are ‘Pharmacies/Medical Centres and anything medically related."

Many thanks for your email.

Apologies for the delay you have experienced regarding contact.

However, unfortunately, HelpingtofindMadeleine was recently 'infiltrated' by several 'bogus' members, whose reasons for joining were not genuine. During this period of time, recruitment was suspended, whilst we conducted our own investigations, alongside law enforcement agencies, namely the Police Computer Crime unit, and the Internet Watch Foundation. The good news is, with the assistance of outside parties who are now monitoring and dealing with bogus members, measures have been taken to limit this type of activity and we are now able to resume recruitment.

To assist us with this, we are now requesting all members disclose some basic personal information. In the interim, you have now been assigned to Gill – a sub Team Leader – part of Team France. Team France comprises of 3 different teams, all focussing on different organisations. The organisations you will be researching are ‘Pharmacies/Medical Centres and anything medically related. Gill will make contact with you shortly to provide further guidance.

To allow us to continue the process registration at HTFM, I would be grateful if you would email me the following information as soon as possible:

Name

Date of Birth

Address

Home Telephone number

Mobile Telephone number

Place of work

This information will be held in the strictest confidence, and will not be divulged to any third parties **. The requesting of this information is in-line with other organisations who deal with issues regarding children, and I feel confident that genuine people who wish to assist the search for Madeleine will appreciate the need for this.

With regard to the issue of safeguarding confidential information, in your return email, I also will require you to acknowledge you have read our confidentiality clause at the end of our emails. This is to protect the sensitive information that you may be exposed to in the course of working with HTFM.

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=37621 and here is the link should you want to read the posts

"Anything i say is said because i care, i want the truth and justice for those that have suffered"
bugalugs1970

Return to Money Makes The World Go Round